Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

Second girl on her way!

Firstly, some background info: on November 28th of last year I have received my DDH-03 head and since then have been saving for her body. I have made some test photos by putting the had on Sayuri's body and now Miyuki's real body (Obitsu 50cm) is on its way to me. I can't wait till I get her! I even have some plans for her personality and dreams! So far in my head she's a rather shy girl who dreams to become idol! But in order to achieve her dream, she will have get over her shyness first and that's where Sayuri comes in. Now my Sayuri will be dependable big sister! ^.~

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

First impressions: Red Data Girl

P.A. Works brings a new anime! Just like with KyoAni, I nowadays I tend to watch any new anime from this studio. Also, character designs are done by Mel Kishida who is responsible for Hanasaku Iroha characters' designs and the opening song is done by Annabel (who also sang Another and Sankarea EDs). But how is anime itself?

Red Data Girl episode 2

I didn't expect 2nd episode to be streamed on NicoNico Douga, so I was surprised when I found out that 2nd episode is out. But that's fine. Less agony waiting for me. :3

First impressions: Tari Tari

Since I am a big fan of P.A. Works, this anime was on my "must watch" list. And it certainly didn't disappoint!