Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

Just ordinary day at university

  • -waiting for Latin exam part orally-
  • Groupmate1: Remember how lecturer suggested throwing book at wall? How about we throw it through the window?
  • Me: We are in 9th floor...
  • Groupmate2: But imagine how fast it would go down!
  • Me: Yeah, imagine person walking casually and then being hit by a book. Instant kill.
  • Groupmate2: We should tie a rock to that book just to make sure it would really hit.
  • Me: Or we could throw a brick.
  • Groupmate1: *ruffles through her bag* Oh, I have matches! We could set the door on fire!
  • Groupmate1: Or we could lock lecturer inside until he writes us the marks we want.
  • Me: ....
  • Me: We are evil....

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

First impressions: Red Data Girl

P.A. Works brings a new anime! Just like with KyoAni, I nowadays I tend to watch any new anime from this studio. Also, character designs are done by Mel Kishida who is responsible for Hanasaku Iroha characters' designs and the opening song is done by Annabel (who also sang Another and Sankarea EDs). But how is anime itself?

Red Data Girl episode 2

I didn't expect 2nd episode to be streamed on NicoNico Douga, so I was surprised when I found out that 2nd episode is out. But that's fine. Less agony waiting for me. :3

First impressions: Tari Tari

Since I am a big fan of P.A. Works, this anime was on my "must watch" list. And it certainly didn't disappoint!