Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

NEWS!!!

Today university entrance results came and I got accepted at university I wanted! I'm going to study English philology and German language. ^^  I'm so excited!

By the way, here are my exam results:
Lithuanian - 93%
English - 94%
Math - 8% (it appears I can't think mathematically :D )
History - 93%

During my first year at university I will be having Latin language lessons which is kind of cool. ^^

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

First impressions: Red Data Girl

P.A. Works brings a new anime! Just like with KyoAni, I nowadays I tend to watch any new anime from this studio. Also, character designs are done by Mel Kishida who is responsible for Hanasaku Iroha characters' designs and the opening song is done by Annabel (who also sang Another and Sankarea EDs). But how is anime itself?

Red Data Girl episode 2

I didn't expect 2nd episode to be streamed on NicoNico Douga, so I was surprised when I found out that 2nd episode is out. But that's fine. Less agony waiting for me. :3

[AMV] MikoTotsu - Thank You

It's been over two years since I made my last AMV. But I finished watching K: Return of Kings just few days ago and lately I've been listening to KOKIA songs, so this happened. I put it together in just one evening. :D I may or may not work on Anna centered AMV next. Also, I kinda feel urge to make MikoRei AMV with this song. We will see how things go.