Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

Eurovision 2012

And so it ended. It's rather sad that we ended in 14th place. I was really hoping for 10th-12th place. But still this was far better than last year's result (we were one of the last) and 2010 when we didn't even make it to the finals (InCulto was a bad choice, anyway). So, I'm happy that Donny Montell aquired us this 14th place. Also, Sweden won like it was predicted. They totally deserved this victory. :)

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Red Data Girl episode 2

I didn't expect 2nd episode to be streamed on NicoNico Douga, so I was surprised when I found out that 2nd episode is out. But that's fine. Less agony waiting for me. :3

First impressions: Red Data Girl

P.A. Works brings a new anime! Just like with KyoAni, I nowadays I tend to watch any new anime from this studio. Also, character designs are done by Mel Kishida who is responsible for Hanasaku Iroha characters' designs and the opening song is done by Annabel (who also sang Another and Sankarea EDs). But how is anime itself?

First impressions: Tari Tari

Since I am a big fan of P.A. Works, this anime was on my "must watch" list. And it certainly didn't disappoint!