Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

Update on my life

You all probably have noticed that I spend almost all of my free time on tumblr now instead of working on this blog. I'm sorry for that but I think I may be kind of addicted to tumblr. xD Also, I'm watching 12 currently airing anime. I'm 9 episodes behind Tokyo Ravens because I started watching it just recently (thought it was already finished 12 ep. anime and now I don't really want to drop it).
And the biggest news - I'm leaving to Riga (capital of Latvia) tomorrow morning for my ERASMUS studies. I will spend four months there (final return home - 31st of May). Depending on my schedule and my laziness, I will try to post my impressions of studying at University of Latvia and life in Riga in general. I feel nervous but the girl who is supposed to pick me up sounds rather friendly, so I hope we will get along. Apparently she has studied at German during her ERASMUS studies and I'm learning German language, too! Well, wish me luck. ^^

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

First impressions: Red Data Girl

P.A. Works brings a new anime! Just like with KyoAni, I nowadays I tend to watch any new anime from this studio. Also, character designs are done by Mel Kishida who is responsible for Hanasaku Iroha characters' designs and the opening song is done by Annabel (who also sang Another and Sankarea EDs). But how is anime itself?

Red Data Girl episode 2

I didn't expect 2nd episode to be streamed on NicoNico Douga, so I was surprised when I found out that 2nd episode is out. But that's fine. Less agony waiting for me. :3

First impressions: Tari Tari

Since I am a big fan of P.A. Works, this anime was on my "must watch" list. And it certainly didn't disappoint!