Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

While travelling to Utena

These photos were taken on bus while I was on my way to meet my friends. :)

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Kokoro Connect prank

Well, I have just heard about this and now I feel like a bridge was dropped on me. :'(  What I'm talking is this thing. To sum up:  producer Yamanaka Takahiro and three of KC voice actors planned a cruel joke on other, not really known seiyuu - Mitsuhiro Ichiki. He was invited to audition for anime original character. Later he appeared on live event and when it turned out that it's actually fake. You can find more info on MAL and ANN . I really love KC and it hurts me to hear such things. Especially that Hisako Kanemoto (she plays Yui in KC) is involved. She also played Ika in Ika Musume. Ika is one of very best characters and I loved her degeso~. Why she had to do this?!!  ;_; You know that it means that her career is pretty much fucked up? I don't really know what happened with Aya Hirano but every time she appeared on news, she gets lots of hate. Lots of people are boycotting KC TV series and dropping this show altogether. I won't do this since I love KC&#

SHE'S HERE!!!

My girl has finally arrived!!! And the box is HUGE!!!  I literally started jumping and screaming when I got the call from courier that he's on his way to me with my package. And then I spent those few minutes until his arrival standing by door and looking through eyehole until I saw him climbing the stairs holding huge box. :D My friend encourages me to open the box, so we will be meeting on Saturday and opening it together. ^^

New Ausra's clothes for sale!

My friend Ausra has sewn some really beautiful clothes for sale. So, I thought someone might be interested. ^^ I have lots of her sewn clothes and love them very much. Just recently I have received more clothes from her and I couldn't be happier. Ausra is amazing seamstress. :) Available on  figure.fm  and  her blog . Update (August 18th): all her sweaters now cost $10 instead of $13. Prices were dropped for all her sewn clothes, so for anyone who wants, it's your chance to get wonderful clothes a bit cheaper. ^.~