Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

My love - Asleep Eidolon Blueberry

Well, I have been looking at Asleep Eidolon dolls for a while but now I'm even more sure that I want this girl. ❤ She's GORGEOUS!!! Although same can be said about other AE girls and boys as well. :) Actually, I think that Blueberry doesn't look that great in company photos compared to owner photos. Also, she seems like great poser! I found English AE dolls page but it seems that buyer must send them email to order. I don't have money for her right now, but I'm interested in seeing how much would the shipping cost. If anyone could help, it would be nice. I live in Lithuania. :)





P.S. this is official company photo of Blueberry.

Komentarai

  1. AE dolls are really gorgeous! I have an AE Milkshake head and I regret not getting the full set LOL! She's just too cute and resin quality looks and feels good to the touch too!

    I got her through a China agent so I am not sure how much shipping will cost to your country though, you could always try sending them an email to ask! Good luck!! ^^

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Thanks! One day I will get her for sure! ^^

      Panaikinti

Rašyti komentarą

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

First impressions: Red Data Girl

P.A. Works brings a new anime! Just like with KyoAni, I nowadays I tend to watch any new anime from this studio. Also, character designs are done by Mel Kishida who is responsible for Hanasaku Iroha characters' designs and the opening song is done by Annabel (who also sang Another and Sankarea EDs). But how is anime itself?

Red Data Girl episode 2

I didn't expect 2nd episode to be streamed on NicoNico Douga, so I was surprised when I found out that 2nd episode is out. But that's fine. Less agony waiting for me. :3

First impressions: Tari Tari

Since I am a big fan of P.A. Works, this anime was on my "must watch" list. And it certainly didn't disappoint!