Praleisti ir pereiti prie pagrindinio turinio

New Sailor Moon anime

Today when checking MAL, I saw unbelievable news: Sailor Moon is getting new anime! I'm super excited! The new series will start in summer of 2013 (so there's still the whole year...). Then I thought what if Volks decides to make Sailor Moon Dollfie Dream? There's no way to know until next summer or perhaps even later (since we have just learnt about The iDOLM@STER Dollfie Dreams) but I think I need to start saving money now. Oh, and imagine seeing Sailor Moon in 1080p! And those awesome figures: figma, nendriod & etc! And various posters from magazines! YESSSS!!!! I'm more than happy. :D

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

Red Data Girl episode 2

I didn't expect 2nd episode to be streamed on NicoNico Douga, so I was surprised when I found out that 2nd episode is out. But that's fine. Less agony waiting for me. :3

First impressions: Red Data Girl

P.A. Works brings a new anime! Just like with KyoAni, I nowadays I tend to watch any new anime from this studio. Also, character designs are done by Mel Kishida who is responsible for Hanasaku Iroha characters' designs and the opening song is done by Annabel (who also sang Another and Sankarea EDs). But how is anime itself?

First impressions: Tari Tari

Since I am a big fan of P.A. Works, this anime was on my "must watch" list. And it certainly didn't disappoint!